Any Canadian Location / Tout lieu canadien, Any Province, Canada
Do you want to be part of one of Canada’s best employers? Are you looking for a company with progressive opportunities to develop and succeed? If you answered yes to these questions and are driven to succeed and excel, we have excellent opportunities for you!
What is this role? (Hint: it’s not sales!)
We provide excellent service to our customers and advisors. This role supports customer relationships by promptly and accurately processing requests and solving problems to provide them with the best possible service. Please note this role is not a sales position and does not require selling or cold calling.
What do we offer?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative insurance company!
- An environment that encourages the pursuit of personal and professional success
- A company that acknowledges and rewards talent, and supports our employees in achieving and exceeding individual and organizational goals
- Opportunities for advancement, learning and development
- Competitive salary, pension plan & a comprehensive benefits package (with insurance of course!)
- Monday to Friday working shift (flexible 7.5 hour workday with core hours of 8am-8pm EST)
- Cross-training and development opportunities
- Collaborative and inclusive environment
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now.
What will you be doing?
- Respond to telephone, fax, email and voice mail enquiries from customers and distribution partners, and maintain ownership of each enquiry from start to problem resolution; resolve escalated enquiries or escalate issues to 2nd level for resolution
- Processes applications and service requests within established service standards, some of which will be in French (for bilingual roles); standard reference templates and bilingual team resources are used to assist in the completion of this work process
- Research, investigate and collaborate with the appropriate subject matter expert to make a recommendation or decide upon a solution; access and obtain data from multiple information systems to respond to questions
- Provides prompt and courteous resolution of enquiries from distribution partners and clients relating to new and in-force administration; investigates and analyzes simple to complex cases
- Navigate, input and maintain information on various computer systems
Who are you?
- 0-3+ years demonstrated experience in a direct customer service environment (financial services is a plus!)
- Focused on solving problems and finding solutions
- Able to utilize multiple systems and screens to work efficiently and find new ways to be effective
- Team Player with the ability to work independently
- Fluently bilingual in French and English an asset
What key skills will help you succeed?
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Strong writing, listening and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Strong relationship management skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member